From April 20th until April 27th 2018 we will be will be active from Mauritius on moonbounce.
The call will be 3B8MB. Locator LH80TA. Be sure to add these data in your call3.txt file.
Operating frequences will be 144.127 and 1296.067 MHz QRM permitting.
Here are some well known operating tips and a couple of add-ons, doesn’t hurt to have a look at them:
- Please call us when you CAN copy my signal on the waterfall. No need to have a good decode from us, you will decode our signal when we will call you back.
- Better don’t stop calling us when we already are in QSO with someone else, after every QSO we will call the next station we have in queue, but only if he was transmitting on the minute before.
- Don’t hop around, choose a freq to call us and stay there for a while. If you stop transmitting , listen in the next period and then change freq if you feel like it.
- We will not transmit my 73. Copied your 73 we will go back to call CQ or we will answer to another copied station directly with the OOOs…
- You need to send 73 after you got our RRR, we will have to be sure the QSO is completed.